Featured post

3-Week Southeast Asian Trip Itinerary!

Viceroy Bali, The #1 Resort in the World I love to travel! I really do! So, for 3 weeks I traveled to Bali (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur &...

Friday 30 December 2016

The 5 Best Affordable Breakfast Places in the UK!


Oh! Breakfast! The most important meal of the day! As I was sitting down and checking all my old photos on my mobile phone...it dawned on me how I enjoyed the different set of breakfast in United Kingdom! From London to Bath to Manchester to Liverpool to Harrogate to East Sussex to York to Scarborough to Whitby to Stirling to Glasgow to Edinburgh (12 cities)...Here are my TOP 5 Best Affordable Breakfast that I tried in the United Kingdom which I chose based on the price or I may say the total value of it including of course the good taste of it!


Full Scottish Breakfast at City Cafe Edinburgh Scotland


Whitby
1. Monks Haven Cafe
148-149 Church St. Whitby
Price: GBP7 comes with coffee
Blog: https://olympusgirlinsg.blogspot.com/2016/12/whitby-at-northern-yorkshire-must-visit.html 





Monks Haven Cafe




GBP7 comes with coffee



Edinburgh
2. The City Cafe
19 Blair Street Edinburgh
Price: GBP6 comes with coffee
Blog : https://olympusgirlinsg.blogspot.com/2016/09/top-20-most-amazing-places-to-visit.html








The City Cafe



GBP6 comes with coffee



3.  Miller's Sandwich Bar
17 Hope Park Terrace Edinburgh
Price: GBP3.70 for Pancake only and GBP4.60 for Pancake with Bacon (without coffee)
Blog : https://olympusgirlinsg.blogspot.com/2016/09/top-20-most-amazing-places-to-visit.html


 Miller's Sandwich Bar



Delicious Pancake!


Manchester 
4. Chapter One Book Manchester
Chatsworth House 19 Lever Street!
Price : GBP4.75 (without coffee)






  Chapter One Book Manchester!



GBP4.75 (without coffee)


York 
5. Yate's York
Church Ln, Lower Ousegate, York
Price: GBP2.65 comes with coffee (The cheapest breakfast that I had in UK)
Blog : https://olympusgirlinsg.blogspot.com/2016/11/top-15-most-amazing-places-to-visit-and.html







GBP2.65 comes with coffee (The cheapest breakfast that I had in UK)

3 comments:

Caledonian Escapes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caledonian Escapes said...

Amazing content. Thank you so much for all the effort you’ve put into this extremely valuable resource!
<a href="https://www.caledonianescapes.co.uk/lodges-with-hot-tubs-scotland/”>Lodges with hot tubs scotland</a>

SAJWAY RESTAURANT said...

Your blog is outstanding. Keep sharing!
If you are living in Abu Dhabi, then order your favorite food from Sajway as it is one of the best breakfast places in Abu Dhabi (أفضل أماكن الإفطار في أبوظبي) that serves delicious dishes.