Featured post

3-Week Southeast Asian Trip Itinerary!

Viceroy Bali, The #1 Resort in the World I love to travel! I really do! So, for 3 weeks I traveled to Bali (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur &...

Thursday 1 December 2016

Whitby at Northern Yorkshire! A Must-Visit Travel Destination in UK!


199 Steps Whitby


Who wouldn't know the story of Bram Strokers' Dracula? After all, everyone I mean, everyone knows about Dracula. Well, if you fancy the story on how the author Bram Stroker's 1897 Gothic horror novel "Dracula" inspired himself to come up with this amazing story, parts of it are set around the town of Whitby and Northen Yorkshire, UK where he spent summer holidays, you definitely must go here!





In Whitby, I stayed at the most amazing YHA Whitby just beside the Whitby Abbey, where you can enjoy breathtaking views over the Whitby Harbour and North Yorkshire Moors, to and from the town via 199 steps only. (No fuzz it did it for 3 days) haha! The moment I arrived, the sun was up and I was ready to explore and I can say...Whitby is so amazing!

amazing view from Whitby Abbey Tea House where it's just 5 minutes walk from YHA Whitby







Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Whitby 
(just 5-minute walk from YHA Whitby)





from the church of St. Mary the Virgin, you will see the amazing of view of Whitby Harbour and town via 199 steps





















During lunch, I tried Fish & Chips at Arnies Restaurant and it was actually good! And, I couldn't help but to notice my red lipstick matches the color of the window! haha







In Whitby, it was in Monks Haven Cafe I had a nice Traditional Full English Breakfast every morning!






Traditional Full English Breakfast that only cost GBP7


In the afternoon, I finally visited their most famous Whitby Abbey that luckily I got an entrance for free since I'm staying at YHA Whitby and, it should cost GBP6.20.



















1 comment:

Jason Martin said...

Looking forward to explore more amazing adventures and travel places, thanks for sharing.
luton Meet And Greet