Featured post

3-Week Southeast Asian Trip Itinerary!

Viceroy Bali, The #1 Resort in the World I love to travel! I really do! So, for 3 weeks I traveled to Bali (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur &...

Tuesday 28 July 2015

"Six Senses Ninh Van Bay", The Most Amazing & Exclusive Paradise Resort in Nha Trang (Vietnam)


Nha Trang, Vietnam, situated 1,350-kilometres from Hanoi (HAN) and 450-kilometer from Ho Chi Minh City (SGN) and one of my most surprising amazing beach travel destinations in Asia, where it is well known for its beaches and scuba diving and has developed into a popular destination for international tourists, attracting large numbers of  travelers to Southeast Asia and Vietnamese tourists.  In Nha Trang Vietnam, there is one secluded and most exclusive resort, "Six Senses Ninh Van Bay", where it is famous for all upscale travelers, honeymooners, and families who like to have an atmosphere of a private island and glad, I had found myself staying here for 3 days & 2 nights.


Beautiful Beach of Six Senses Ninh Van Bay 

From Singapore, I flew to Ho Chi Min City and from Ho Chi Minh City to Nha Trang airport. Six Senses Ninh Van Bay   http://www.sixsenses.com/resorts/ninh-van-bay/destination sits on a dramatic bay that gives the feeling of an island, with impressive rock formations overlooking the East Vietnam Sea. White sand beach and towering mountains add to the sense of being intimately at one with nature. The resort presents the reality of the destination, with an architectural style incorporating the traditions of Vietnam.  Upon arrival at Cam Ranh Airport (CXR), which serves Nha Trang - the closest town to Ninh Van Bay, after 60-minute travel by car and 20-minute boat ride, I finally arrived in the beautiful island resort, Six Senses Ninh Van Bay.

Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Private Boat
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Private Boat
Beautiful View from the Boat

Approaching Six Senses Ninh Van Bay


Among all Fifty-nine Picturesque setting with imposing rock formations, coral reef and spacious pool villas include one and two-bedroom Hilltop Pool Villas, Beachfront Pool Villas, Water, and Rock Pool Villas, The Rock Retreat and The Three-bedroom Hilltop Reserve, it was their "Hilltop Pool Villa", I chose to stay that only cost  US$750 per room per night.



The Hill Top Pool Villas feature plunge pools and are facing the mountain ranges of Nha Trang whilst offering majestic views of the East Vietnam Sea. The elevated bedroom with the walk-in closet area is open plan, with an en-suite bathroom with separate vanity areas and a hand-crafted wooden bathtub. The villas are located on the mountainside above the resort, at either end of the bay and accessible by private paths and stairs, ensuring total privacy. 


My Amazing Hilltop Villa



Paradise on Earth
My Twin Beds
My Twin Beds
My Welcome Note and Fresh Fruits






My amazing view from my Hilltop Villa



Indoor Shower Room


My Outdoor Shower
My Beautiful Bathroom with Bath Tub
My Bath Tub Experience Toiletries


After settling in my room for an hour, I had an amazing lunch at Dining By The Pool, Serving Vietnamese and Western dishes, the lower floor overlooks the main pool, while the top floor provides uninterrupted 360° views. Open only for lunch and seasonally themed buffet dinners.

Amazing View from Upper Deck
My Floating Table


Fried rice with chicken ‘Com Chien’ (Chicken satay, peanut sauce, pickle, prawn and crackers)
Traditional broth with beef or chicken, crispy shallots, rice noodles and herbs

After my lunch and amazing walk on the beach,  I had an amazing SPA experience for 1-hour massage at Six Senses Spa that only cost US$90 (S$120). Skilled Six Senses Spa therapists use fresh natural products in a comprehensive menu of award-winning treatment plus rejuvenation specialties of the region, guided by complimentary lifestyle consultants for the ultimate holistic journey and Yogic wellness programs.

Amazing Six Senses Spa Ninh Van Bay

Spa Treament Room


Outdoor Shower Room

In the evening, I had the most romantic and one-of-a-kind fine dining experience at Wine Cave that cost US96nett (S$130) per person. The Wine Cave is an authentic hillside rock cavern; a unique setting for a very intimate dinner, as the ambient lighting and the cozy atmosphere set the tone for that special occasion, and indeed, one of the best fine dining experiences I've ever had in all my luxury hotels and resorts stays.

Amazing fine dining experience


Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Scallops Rare grill, mixed cress, and truffle oil and tomato salsa
Oriental style Tuna Carpaccio with Local mango and lime granite
Australian Beef Tenderloin
Australian Beef Tenderloin
My dessert Pandan Creme Brulee


After my dinner and settling in my villa, I didn't forget to have an amazing bubble bath experience before I went to my cozy bed.

Amazing bathtub experience

My bed at night

The next morning, I woke up with one of the most beautiful sunrises from my hilltop villa. Did biking and hiking to explore more of this exclusive island resort.

Lovely Sunrise from my Hilltop Villa

Amazing View of the Beach after 30mins. of  biking from my Hilltop Villa

Amazing view from 150 steps

Amazing view from 150 steps



After my amazing adventure of biking and hiking at the resort, I headed to Dining by the Bay for my amazing breakfast buffet. Dining by the Bay is a restaurant span over two levels with views across the bay, and a gentle sea breeze that refreshes the senses. An Asian-Western breakfast and international fusion at dinner.

Grilled Food Section
Steam Corner Section

Pancake, Waffle and Crepe Section
Amazing breakfast buffet
Egg Station
Amazing Fresh Juice
Amazing Desserts

Amazing varieties of cheese
Amazing Fresh Fruits
Home-made natural Honey



In the afternoon, I spent my time just chillaxing on the beach and just enjoy the pristine beauty of this exclusive island resort.

Amazing color of the Beach

Amazing Rock Villas


The next day,  I enjoyed biking and hiking again. Then, spent the rest of my time doing my photography and just relaxed at my Hilltop Villa, before I check-out at 3pm and to continue my journey at Nha Trang Bay, Evason Ana Mandara.

Amazing Rock Villas

Pristine beach
Amazing Rock Villas


After 3 days/2 nights' stay at  Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, I totally fell in love with this luxury resort.  So, if you are looking for an Exclusive, Tranquil, and Unforgettable resort to stay in Nha Trang Vietnam or in whole Asia..."Six Senses Ninh Van Bay" is what I highly recommend.  And, I couldn't wait to come back to this beautiful luxury resort.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Palm Exotica is one of best resorts in Hyderabad to offer great holiday activities for families, corporate events, team outings, adventures and fun.

Unknown said...

Be sure to explore The Close, the area around the cathedral. The Close is home to some 80 historic buildings, as well as the delightful Cathedral Quarters with its many fine shops and cafés. minibus hire kent
cheap minibus hire
local minibus hire
drayton manor minibus hire
london to luton minibus hire