Featured post

3-Week Southeast Asian Trip Itinerary!

Viceroy Bali, The #1 Resort in the World I love to travel! I really do! So, for 3 weeks I traveled to Bali (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur &...

Monday 27 July 2015

"Evason Ana Mandara", The Best & Only Beachfront Resort in Nha Trang (Vietnam)


Nha Trang, Vietnam is situated 1,350 kilometers from Hanoi and 450 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh City.  Nha Trang, Vietnam is also well known for its beaches and scuba diving and has developed into a popular destination for international tourists, attracting large numbers of travelers on Southeast Asia and Vietnamese tourists. And, glad I had found myself staying at Evason Ana Mandara Resort for 3 days & 2 nights.



Beautiful Morning at Evason Ana Mandara


From Singapore, I flew to Ho Chi Min City and from Ho Chi Minh City to Nha Trang airport. Evason Ana Mandara, located just a leisurely walk from the Nha Trang city center. Vietnam airlines operate flights from Ho Chi Minh City (SGN), Hanoi (HAN) and Danang (DAD) to Cam Ranh Airport (NHA), where it takes only 40-minute by car to Evason Ana Mandara. Dining choices include local, regional and international cuisine, presented using the freshest of ingredients. The diversity of Nha Trang presents a wide range of opportunities, water and land-based excursions that can be arranged by the resort. Or simply relax at their tranquil beach or poolside, enjoying their attentive service and their many refreshments and dining choices to offer.


Evason Ana Mandara boasts the only absolute tranquil beachfront. Set among landscaped parkland and gardens, this resort is reminiscent of a classic Vietnamese village, reflecting the reality of the destination. And, among the Evason Ana Mandara’s classic village concept 74 semi-detached Garden and Seaview suites and guestrooms nested among 17 traditional Vietnamese villas,  it was their  De Luxe Sea View Room, I choose to stay that cost only USD$400nett per room per night.



My King Sized- Bed

Deluxe Sea View Room,  is 52 sq.m., some with connecting doors to a Garden View Room. They offer king-sized or twin beds with outdoor full-sized bathtub, rain shower and private covered terrace, individually controlled air-conditioning and a ceiling fan. There is a writing desk, IDD telephone, in-room safe/hairdryer, satellite television with international channels, DVD player, free internet access, 24-hour in villa dining, minibar and coffee/tea making facilities, and daily newspaper on request.
Beautiful Ceramic Tiles in my Villa
My Bathroom

My LCD TV with Satellite (International channels) with DVD player (movies library)

My Welcome Fruits & Chocolates

My Beautiful Personalised Welcome Note

My Bath Tub with Rainshower



My Bath Tub with Rain shower
Toiletries
My Direct Sea View from my Room


My View from my Villa



After settling in my room for an hour, I walked in  the beach and totally I was amazed by its beauty as this is the only beachfront resort in Nha Trang, Evason Ana Mandara.

Beautiful & Exclusive Beachfront Resort













Beautiful & Exclusive Beachfront Resort

In the evening, the view from  Evason Ana Mandara was really amazing and I had a fantastic dinner at their restaurant, Ana Beach House Bar & Restaurant Ana Beach House, is the restaurant which offers a lounge cum dining venue offering Mediterranean and seafood cuisine beautifully presented and supported by a stylish, comfortable and relaxed ambiance.

Amazing Ana Beach House Bar & Restaurant





Amazing Ana Beach House Bar & Restaurant that has an exclusive access to the beach

Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Watermelon salad, spinach, cherry tomatoes and goat cheese, citrus vinaigrette
Grilled squid, onion and peppers, saffron risotto, pea shoots
(One of the most amazing Grilled Squid Delicatessens that I have tasted in all my dining experience, Kudos to the Chef!)

The next morning, I woke up early to see the beautiful beach and totally amazed by its beauty and I had an amazing breakfast at their restaurant, "The Pavilion", where you have a choice of indoor, verandah or beach dining, with a panoramic view of Nha Trang Bay. The Pavilion offers modern cuisine for dinner and an international breakfast buffet.


Lovely morning at Evason Ana Mandara




Lovely morning at Evason Ana Mandara


Lovely morning at Evason Ana Mandara



Amazing Breakfast at Pavilion
Amazing Breakfast at Pavilion





Maki

 Varieties of Cheese
Pork Sausage, Chicken Sausage and Bacon



Amazing view from Pavilion

After having an amazing breakfast, I had an amazing SPA experience for 1 hour massage at Six Senses Spa at Evason Ana Mandara, that only cost USD$96.  Located alongside the beach in a coconut plantation, skilled Six Senses Spa therapists use fresh natural products in a comprehensive menu of award-winning treatment plus rejuvenation specialties of the region. 

Six Senses SPA at Evason Ana Mandara

The Six Senses Spa presents a Vietnamese experience of specialty treatments together with an extensive menu of traditional therapies that provide a truly relaxing and revitalizing experience to rejuvenate the senses. Skilled therapists create sensory journeys for guests, with a range of holistic wellness and pampering treatments using only natural products.


Six Senses Spa


Can't help to take a selfie



SPA Massage Room Treatment
Outdoor SPA Treatment Bed
My Ginger Tea after my SPA Treatment

In the afternoon, I just relaxed and enjoyed my leisure time at the beach.










In the evening, I had an amazing dinner at the Pavilion with their Traditional Vietnamese Dinner.

Amazing View of Swimming Pool from Evason Ana Mandara






The next day or my 3rd day, I woke up early in the morning once again to see the beautiful beach of Nha Trang Vietnam.

Beautiful Morning at Evason Ana Mandara








Beautiful Infinity Pool at Evason Ana Mandara


Beautiful Beach at Evason Ana Mandara

At 3pm, I finally check-out, and only after 40-minute drive from the resort, I arrived at  Nha Trang (Cam Ranh Airport). Then after 45-minute flight, I finally arrived at Ho Chi Minh City and spent one night to catch a flight the next day going back to Singapore.

Beautiful Evason Ana Mandara

After 3 days 2 nights stay at  Evason Ana Mandara, I totally fell in love with this resort. So, if you are looking for an Exclusive, Tranquil and Unforgettable beachfront resort to stay in Nha Trang Vietnam, "Evason Ana Mandara" is what I highly recommend. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing blog! Definitely in my bucket list when I visit Vietnam. Thanks for this great blog.

Safe Travels!!!

Lisa

Blogger said...

Oh I am so happy while read this post and see the images of my Nha Trang. I am a Vietnamese blogger and my site is all of what of Du lich Nha Trang. I want to re-posting this your post on my site (by vietnamese language) if you allow me. Thank you!

VinaTraveler said...

Sure, as long as you will re-post this BLOG with my name and with recommendation to stay at "Evason Ana Mandara" , and the images or photos here are solely owned by me as the writer and photographer. Thank you!

Vinabelle Hermoso

Blogger said...

Yes, thank you Vinabelle Hermoso very much for reply. And of couse I will note the source of your name (Vinabelle Hermoso) and your photos. I will translate this post to Vietnamese and re - post on my site.

You are so lovely. I will read more your posts

VinaTraveler said...

Hello, Once you are done with re-posting, kindly please send me the link too. Thanks!

Vinabelle Hermoso

Unknown said...

Palm Exotica is one of best resorts in Hyderabad to offer great holiday activities for families, corporate events, team outings, adventures and fun.