Featured post

3-Week Southeast Asian Trip Itinerary!

Viceroy Bali, The #1 Resort in the World I love to travel! I really do! So, for 3 weeks I traveled to Bali (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur &...

Saturday 1 August 2015

"InterContinental Nha Trang", The Most Elegant High-Rise Hotel With The Best View of Nha Trang Beach


Nha Trang, Vietnam is one of the most surprising amazing beach destinations that I traveled to. Situated 1,350-kilometer from Hanoi and 450-kilometer from Ho Chi Minh City, this beautiful coastal city is well known for its beaches and scuba diving. Over a decade, it has been developed into a popular destination for international tourists, attracting large numbers of  travelers to Southeast Asia and Vietnamese tourists.

Among all the high-rise hotels lined-up on this beautiful and busy Nha Trang beach, there is one most elegant, sophisticated hotel with the best view of Nha Trang Beach ,  InterContinental Hotel Nha Trang  (under IHG Group of Hotels) and glad, I found myself staying here for 2 days & 1 night that costs USD$370 per room per night.

Amazing View of Nha Trang Beach from my 19th floor King Bed Club Ocean View Suite


From Singapore, I flew to Ho Chi Minh City and took a transfer flight to Nha Trang airport, after a 40-minute drive from the airport, I finally arrived at InterContinental Nha Trang. This contemporary hotel with 279 rooms is a high-rise tower, lined up along the central beach of Nha Trang ,  where a lot of tourists and locals spend their time leisurely to enjoy the beach and local life  And, among all 279 contemporary guest rooms including 56 suites comes with separate bath and rain shower, it was their King Bed Club Ocean View, I stayed for 2days/1 night.   

My King Sized-Bed

King Bed Club Ocean View is a suite with 43 sqm of elegantly appointed space panoramic views of the ocean with a private balcony. Club rooms come with free wifi, LCD 42-inch t.v, separate bath and shower, rollaway bed available at a charge. 














 

Club Lounge privileges are also available to guests staying in their Club rooms along with a host of other personalised services. Anticipate amazing breakfast, afternoon tea, and evening drinks,and canapés. After settling in my room for an hour, I went to Club Lounge on 18th floor to enjoy my Afternoon Tea, which is available from 230-430pm. Tea and coffee served with snacks paired with specific tea blends and local coffee specialties and the view from the Club Lounge are amazing.

Club Lounge Staff
My afternoon-tea food selections







After my amazing Afternoon Tea, I walked out to the beach where it is just a 3-minute walk from the hotel.






After my lovely walk, I went back to the Club lounge on the 18th floor to have my Evening Cocktail, which is available from 5:30pm to 7:30pm, with a great selection of canapés, selected non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages.










The next morning, I had an amazing and sumptuous breakfast buffet at CookBook Cafe, which is available from 630am to 1030am, located on the first floor adjacent to the hotel lobby. Breakfast will encompass all of your favorites, as well as fruit-infused water, imported cheeses, and homemade Dim Sum. Healthy choices are available with calorie counts, low GI indicators, and gluten free dishes, and indeed, one of the best breakfast buffets I've tried in all my luxury hotel stays.  During lunch and evening, bountiful selection of appetizers, seafood, grills, noodles and pastries prepared live from our open interactive kitchen, showcasing the best of Nha Trang seafood as well as local flair, Western and Asian cuisines. 




















After my amazing breakfast, I went to their nice swimming outdoor pool in the Aqualine pool bar, where guests can relax in green and serene surroundings or take a refreshing dip in the beautiful tropical swimming pool and be tantalized either by their assortment of local and international light bites or a unique selection of beverages including original smoothies and expertly-mixed cocktails. There is no better place to seize every moment of the stay, to soak up the atmosphere while enjoying one of the best views of Nha Trang’s pristine bay.

Aqualine Bar that serves poolside refreshments as well as a delicious assortment of light bites.






After my relaxing time at the outdoor swimming pool, I went to their SPA to have the most relaxing 60-minute Vietnamese massage, which only cost USD$48 and 30-minute Foot Therapy, which only cost too USD$21. Spa InterContinental offers a wide range of modern and traditional treatments and with treatments under the hands of their expert therapists, your spa experience will be taken to new levels of rejuvenation, which I had totally experienced after my spa treatments. 


Their Nice Spa Massage Room

My Amazing Foot Therapy


After a 2day/1night stay at InterContinental Nha Trang and as an Avid Traveler, totally exceeds my expectations. So, if you are looking for an elegant, sophisticated and luxury hotel to stay in  Nha Trang, Vietnam, with the best view of Nha Trang Beach, this prestige hotel is the best hotel to stay and indeed, their selection of food for their Breakfast Buffet is the best in Nha Trang.



1 comment:

Global Tour Operators Mumbai said...

Great post and amazing clicks!
The view of Nha Trang Beach from my 19th floor is best one.

Keep clicking and keep posting!
India Tour Packages