Featured post

3-Week Southeast Asian Trip Itinerary!

Viceroy Bali, The #1 Resort in the World I love to travel! I really do! So, for 3 weeks I traveled to Bali (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur &...

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Top 10 Best Places to Visit in BATH, United Kingdom!!!


Bath, United Kingdom


It was the 2005' Pride & Prejudice movie that I got fascinated with Jane Austen, an English novelist where the movie was based on Jane Austen's 1813 novel of the same name. Since then, I watched more series and movies based on her novels like Sense and Sensibility and Emma. So, my dream turned into a reality when I visited Bath, the United Kingdom where the famous "The Jane Austen Centre" is located. However, not only it became the highlight of my visit but also the entire city of Bath which is for me a beautiful and enchanting city! So, from London, I traveled by train that only took less than 2 hours to arrive in Bath. So, after 3 days of visiting Bath, here's my "TOP 10 Best Places To Visit in Bath, United Kingdom"!


1. Thermae Bath Spa

Your visit to Bath is incomplete if you are not going to take a dip of the rooftop pool of Thermae Bath Spa.  As this Spa offers the hot thermae water which is the city of Bath is most known for...this is definitely a must-visit in Bath. The entrance fee is  £38.00 during my visit on a Saturday  that comes with a 2-hour  session and use of towel, robe & slippers  and an additional hour: £10.00 subject to availability



Perfect day during my visit 









My locker room


2. The Roman Baths 
https://www.romanbaths.co.uk/

The Roman Baths complex is a site of historical interest in the English city of Bath. The house is a well-preserved Roman site for public bathing. The Roman Baths themselves are below the modern street level. And, here you can see how the old modern times Bathe and also a must-visit in Bath! The entrance fee is £15 per adult.







3. No.1 Royal Crescent
http://no1royalcrescent.org.uk/

No. 1 Royal Crescent is the first building at the eastern end of the Royal Crescent in Bath, Somerset, and is of national architectural and historic importance which is now a museum that has been decorated and furnished just as it might have been during the period 1776-1796. The entrance fee is £10 per adult.




















4. The Circus

Alongside the iconic Royal Crescent,  Bath also features another impressively rounded landmark: The Circus.  Now, it consists of 30 houses in groups of 8, 12, and 10, and is now a prestigious collection of townhouses and flats.








5. Bath Abbey 

The architectural beauty of The Abbey Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul, Bath, commonly known as Bath Abbey, is an Anglican parish church and a former Benedictine monastery in Bath, Somerset, England. The abbey is a Grade I listed building in the UK, particularly noted for its fan vaulting. It contains war memorials for the local population and monuments to several notable people, in the form of wall and floor plaques and commemorative stained glass. However, you can offer a heartfelt donation for as low as £4 for adults upon entering the historic Bath Abbey.








6. Pulteney Bridge

Pulteney Bridge crosses the River Avon in Bath, England. It was completed by 1774, and connected the city with the newly built Georgian town of Bathwick and is one of Bath's most famous images.










7. Victoria Art Gallery

The Victoria Art Gallery is a free public art museum in Bath, Somerset, England. It was opened in 1900 to commemorate Queen Victoria's diamond jubilee which is open from 1030am to 5pm. The entrance fee is  £4.00 for adults 21+  and adults 17-21 is free.












8. Jane Austen Centre

I felt nostalgic as soon as I entered this amazing museum since I have long dreamed to visit this museum after I watched the movie Pride & Prejudice way back in 2005. Everything about Jane Austen's life you will know about it. This museum features a permanent exhibition that tells the story of Bath's most famous resident, the author Jane Austen. It explores the effect that living in the Georgian city had on her life and writing. The entrance fee is £11.00 for adults. Definitely a must-do for all Jane Austen Fans!









Mykel Elledge, The Duty Manager, and our Tour Guide



This 5-star luxury hotel is an amazing hotel to stay in Bath. During my stay, I spent 3 days 2 nights being fascinated and awed by this hotel. The view from my room was fantastic, the staff are all amazing people and my dining experience at The Johann Lafer Restaurant was exquisite. And, NOT only this is an amazing hotel but also an amazing Spa Destination in Bath! During my stay, I didn't miss out to have a relaxing Spa treatment at their Spa Village Bath called Ginger Renewal and definitely, one of the best spa treatments that I had which include their unique "House Bath experience".

Classic Double Room (Room 301) that only cost GBP325 (US$480.00) per room per night during my stay is a 30 sqm. room inclusive of standard five-star amenities from luxurious bedding and generous wardrobes to cordless phones and full blackout window coverings, which also features an iPod docking station, a flat-screen HD television, Roberts radio with Bluetooth connectivity, complimentary Wifi and one of a kind radiant heated bathroom floors. As well as Breakfast, Complimentary Minibar, Unlimited Gym Access, Free Newspaper, Tea & Nespresso Making Facilities, Sky sports, Asprey Toiletries, and Powered Safe.








Ice Alcove


View from my Classic Double Room

Amazing Welcome Treats
















Traditional English Breakfast


My amazing dinner at Gainsborough Bath Spa








10. Every Street in Bath!

My photos will speak about how the city of Bath is stunning and charming and I couldn't be happier to be here for 3 days!

















Bath is one of the most beautiful and enchanting cities I traveled to in the UK. And, Gainsborough Bath Spa where I stayed was so amazing!


You might like!