Featured post

3-Week Southeast Asian Trip Itinerary!

Viceroy Bali, The #1 Resort in the World I love to travel! I really do! So, for 3 weeks I traveled to Bali (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur &...

Saturday 26 September 2015

"Panviman Chiang Mai Spa Resort", The Most Tranquil and Beautiful Resort in Mae Rim, Chiang Mai (Thailand)


Mae Rim, a beautiful province in Chiang Mai Thailand, where is a 30 kilometers or an hour drive from downtown city of Chang Mai Thailand, and in Mae Rim, there is one most tranquil and beautiful resort called "Panviman Chiang Mai Spa Resort".

Panviman Chiang Mai  Spa Resorthttp://www.panviman.com/chiangmai/ , is a secluded mountain resort in the serene and tranquil Mae Rim Valley, where is only an hour drive from Chiang Mai City and surrounded by evergreen and teak trees, flowers and vegetables grown in their area. "Panviman" in fact comes from the origin Thai word which means "as if you are in heaven" and indeed, when I stayed here, the view from the resort feels like you are in heaven.


Warm Welcome from their Staff

Upon arrival, only after 5 minutes, my room was ready for check-in and among their only 42 prestige rooms or accommodations, it was their Viman Pool Room, I chose to stay for 3 days/2 nights, that only cost THB12,600++ (USD$350) per room per night.

My Viman Pool Villa

Viman Villa is a 140 sqm. the room that comes with a king-size bed, a huge bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub & rain shower, a private balcony, and own pool. And, the view of the Mae Rim valley from the pool was really amazing.

Viman Pool Villa




King-Size Bed

In the evening, I had a nice dinner at Panorama Restaurant, with 360 degrees stunning view of their outdoor swimming pools and unlimited greenery of Mae Rim Valley even at night. 

Amazing Thai Cuisines

Got to have some fresh fruits after my amazing dinner

After my nice dinner at Panorama Restaurant, I went back to my villa to relax and of course, do my most favorite itinerary during my hotel stays, Bubble Bath. And, really had a good sleep.


Nice Jacuzzi Bath Tub in my Viman Pool Villa
Nice Bubble Bath Experience

The next day, I had a very nice breakfast at their Panorama Restaurant, and the view from the restaurant is really amazing!!! You could see the entire city of Mae Rim from the view deck.

My Morning View in my Pool Villa

Amazing View from the Panorama Restaurant





Nice and One-of-a-kind Fried Egg in the Pan

Sausages, Ham and Bacon

In the afternoon, I went for an amazing 90-minute Aromatherapy Massage at Panviman Spa http://www.panviman.com/chiangmai/spa.html .

Panviman Spa Chiang Mai


Had a lovely welcome from their Spa Manager Malindut







Their Spa Treatment Room
For Bubble Bath

Steam Sauna before your Massage

Panviman Spa Academy
From Sauna to Steam to Hydro Therapy and Even Outdoor Jacuzzi are available here
Amazing Cave for Yoga


After my amazing spa, I walked and explored this beautiful Spa Resort of Panviman Chiang Mai.


What a great view!


Own planted vegetables at their Garden
What a great view!


You can even play Chess here!
Their Amazing Outdoor Swimming Pools of Panviman Chiang Mai Spa Resort






Gorgeous View!


Amazing Outdoor Swimming Pools
Beautiful View



Luckily, as a guest, I had requested to view one of their rooms, which is the lowest category, Valley De Luxe Room. Big Thanks to General Manager Charles who was so kind as to accommodate me during that day.

GM Charles assisting me in viewing the rooms



Nice Bath Tub


At night, I had a nice dinner at Panorama Restaurant and though it rained when I went back to my villa after I finished my dinner, still, I had a lovely stay at my Viman Pool Villa.

Amazing view of the Panviman Spa from the Panorama Restaurant
My amazing view during my dinner
Panorama Restaurant

After 3 days 2 nights stay at Panviman Chiang Mai Spa Resort, I really had an amazing stay here. And, if you are looking for a tranquil and beautiful resort to stay in Mae Rim, this resort is highly recommended.



2 comments:

Hansar Samui said...

It is nice to see an article dedicated to this important topic. Thank you for sharing.
Koh Samui Spa Resort

Unknown said...

Hi Vinabelle ,

Im ninie from Malaysia.
Have u been to my country? :)

Im lovin your blog so as your picture. If you dont mind, what type of olympus are u using?

Thank You in advance. :)