Featured post

3-Week Southeast Asian Trip Itinerary!

Viceroy Bali, The #1 Resort in the World I love to travel! I really do! So, for 3 weeks I traveled to Bali (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur &...

Monday 28 September 2015

"Anantara Hua Hin Resort", The Best & Most Amazing Luxury Resort in Hua Hin, Thailand!


Beautiful day at Anantara Hua Hin Resort

Hua Hin, a beautiful seaside resort city near Bangkok Thailand, where the only a 3-hr drive from Bangkok and in Hua Hin, there is the Best and Most Amazing Luxury Resort "Anantara Hua Hin Resort". Anantara Hua Hin Resort is a luxurious beachfront resort with 14 acres of land that surrounded by lush tropical gardens, which has amazing rooms & suites designed like an ancient Thai village and has the most exclusive & tranquil Lagoon Club Rooms; where its perfect for Honeymooners or guests who would like to have the exclusivity and peaceful atmosphere. Upon my arrival from my 3-hour smooth journey from Bangkok, only after 5 minutes, I was ready for check-in and among their amazing 187 rooms and suites, it was their Anantara Garden View Suite I chose to stay for 3 days 2 nights. 

Beautiful Entrance to the Resort

Amazing Entrance to Anantara Hua Hin Resort
Their Welcome Gong

Beautiful Reception Area


Had a warm welcome from the staff


Anantara Garden Suite View 
is approximately 64 sqm. room that has an amazing amenities that guests would like to stay. This suite has a king-size bed, oversize bathtubs for two open playfully onto the spacious bedrooms, Thai motifs, with hardwood floors. DVD/CD players and iPod docking station, daybeds with silk pillows, sun loungers & outdoor dining furniture, and large private verandas accessed through sliding glass doors, an excellent place to lounge or relax.

Large Day Bed with Silk Pillows

Lovely king size bed
Nice Toilet Amenities
TV with Cable/Satellite Channels

Lovely Bath Tub
Lovely King Size Bed




Have a complimentary WiFi connection

Just additional information, all the only six Anantara Garden View Suites has below privileges and Exclusive Access to Private Lagoon Pool & Bar, where it features a pool overlooking a lotus covered lagoon and a shady bar. 
  • All Day Tea & Coffee - Complimentary tea and coffee served throughout the day.
  • Poolside Refreshments – Two complimentary non-alcoholic drinks per day in poolside bliss.
  • Cocktail Hour – Complimentary selection of cocktails, wines and beers are served with canapés from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
  • Breakfast Wherever You Wish – Full breakfast selection at Issara Cafe' or upgraded selections prepared exclusively for Club Lagoon Room and Anantara Suite guests at Rim Nam restaurant, or enjoy breakfast in the privacy in your room.
  • Laundry - Complimentary laundry or pressing of four pieces per day per room. 
  • Local Calls – Complimentary unlimited local calls.
  • Daily Morning Yoga – Complimentary revitalising yoga session everyday.

In the evening, I had an amazing dinner at their Italian Restaurant, Baan Thalia, that serves modern Italian cuisine in a cozy yet elegant dining room and their Lasagna and Chocolate Lava are really a must-try when you decide to have a fine dining experience here.


On my way to Baan Thalia from my Villa
Lovely Italian Restaurant


My Delicious Lasagna
Soo nice Chocolate Lava!!!

The next morning, I woke up early morning to see the beautiful view of the beach . Then, had an amazing breakfast buffet at Issara Café, where a lot of great International & Asian dishes they served here. This restaurant has a contemporary style that has light and airy feel, with a great view of tropical gardens.

Beautiful view of the beach in Anantara Hua Hin Resort



Lovely Parrot
Pancake & Waffle Section
Cute Pancakes!!!









Fresh Fruits


A lot of International & Asian Dishes to Choose from
Egg or Omelet Section


Even Noodle Soup was available
Crispy Bacon!!!

Lovely Set-Up of  Tables & Chairs

My lovely view during my breakfast
Anantara Spa Hua Hin

After my amazing & sumptuous breakfast at Issara Café, I went back to my villa to have a leisure time and in the afternoon, I went for an amazing 3-hour SPA Treatment at Anantara Spa called "Journey to Siam", that only cost THB5,000 (USD$ 140) which comes with the itinerary Floral Foot Ritual – Steam Sauna - Body Scrub- Shower- Anantara Massage –  Refreshmentwhich I'm so recommending if you want to relax or detox.



Warm Welcome from the Anantara Spa Hua Hin
Anantara Spa Hua Hin

My Floral Foot Ritual
My Treatment Bed 
My Massage Therapist who did a good job for pampering me
Outdoor Shower
My SPA Treatment Starts!!!
After 3 hours of pampering my refreshment drink staff gave to me


After my amazing massage at their Anantara Spa, I was relaxed and went back to my room to chillax. In the evening, I went to their most famous local tourist spot, The Night Market, to try their most amazing local street foods; where its just five minutes drive from the resort. Indeed, one of the best local grilled seafoods I tried.

Just an additional information, Anantara Hua Hin Resort offers to guests a Free Shuttle to-from Main Town almost every hour, which is for me, very convenient and a very good gesture towards to guests.

Welcome to Hua Hin Night Market
Hua Hin Night Market
Yummy Grilled Seafood

THB100 worth of Mango Sticky rice


The next day, I had an amazing breakfast buffet again at Issara CaféThen, I went to their exclusive Lagoon Pool & Bar, to relax and take a look of this amazing tranquil haven in Anantara Hua Hin, that only Anantara Suites and Lagoon Club Room Guests can have an access.







Beautiful & Tranquil Lagoon Pool Area


Amazing Lagoon Pool




View from the Lagoon Club Room
Nice King Size Bed


Nice Bath Tub



The rest of the day, I walked and explored the facilities of this amazing resort.


Gym & Tennis Court
Gym
Inside their Gym
Tennis Court
On the way to the Beach


Their amazing Nipa Hut designed Swimming Pool 

After my 3 days, 2 night stay and going back to Bangkok, I couldn't believe how beautiful and amazing this Anantara Hua Hin Resort. So, if you want to have a memorable solo, family, or honeymoon getaway in Hua Hin, I highly recommend Anantara Hua Hin Resort. And, I couldn't wait to come back to this amazing resort when I visit Hua Hin Thailand again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Loved it .and i cant wait to be there

David Jack said...

wow! Great infomation about Holiday & Travel Packages. Thanks

Unknown said...

When visiting Hua-Hin you will be amazed by its beauty and vibrant culture. It is not only a perfect destination to relax for a couple of days, but also for a bicycle. Book your tickets using Expedia Voucher Code and get the holiday packages at an affordable price.