Featured post

3-Week Southeast Asian Trip Itinerary!

Viceroy Bali, The #1 Resort in the World I love to travel! I really do! So, for 3 weeks I traveled to Bali (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur &...

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Dusit Thani Manila Amazing Devarana Spa and The Benjarong Thai Restaurant



Vacationing in the Philippines is somehow not  complete if you will not try to "relax, rejuvenate and pamper" yourself in a SPA. Well, after searching and reading all about the best spa's in Manila. Good thing, I found myself being pampered in "Devarana Spa" at Dusit Thani Manila in Makati. It was only 2 days ago, when I've decided to visit Dusit Thani Manila and this 5-star luxury hotel still really have the class and elegance after all these years. And, learned that currently, half of their rooms are under renovation and will be completed early next year, 2015. It was 3pm in the afternoon was my appointment to Devarana Spa however, I've decided to come an hour earlier so, I will have more time to check their Spa. Devarana Spa is located at the 2nd floor and as I've entered to their Spa, I'm very impressed on it's interior design.






After the staff have checked my confirmation, she promptly gave me the information to all the options I can chose from on my SPA treatment and offered me a welcome drink Ginger Hot Tea. They have a lot of good treatments to offer, but since, I want to have a complete face & body pampering (body scrub, massage and facial), I chose one of their signature treatments called "Ultimate Glow" , a 3 hrs. SPA treatment which comes with a 60-minute facial, 60-minute body scrub and a 90-minute massage.

"Ultimate Glow" SPA Treatment that costs USD$170 Nett offers different choices in body scrub, massage and facial. With Body Scrub, I chose their signature "Halo-Halo Body Scrub" (60 mins). Filipino dessert, Halo-Halo - meaning mixture, this concoction mixes together sweet corn, red bean, banana, coconut and the exotic scents of vanilla, to make your skin incredibly soft, velvety and hydrated with a satin finish. Followed, with "Devarana Signature Massage" (90 mins), combines strong pressures of Thai, Ayurveda and Shiatsu techniques with Swedish massage. And, finished with "Anti-Aging Sea Facial" (90 mins) where products they applied relaxing and toning massage techniques to stimulate and detoxify my skin.











After more than 3 hours of pampering, I was totally renewed and relaxed. And, considering that I have tried numerous luxurious SPA hotels, Devarana Spa totally exceeds my expectation. And, definitely recommends to anyone who wants to spot on the best SPA hotels in Manila and guaranteed, you will love to come back to this spa hotel. And, since we are in Dusit Thani Manila, we tried their amazing Thai cuisines at Benjarong Royal Thai Restaurant and absolutely the food taste so good! Not to mention the price is very reasonable too.

Experience the splendour of Thailand at Benjarong Thai Restaurant in Makati. Enjoy Royal Thai cuisine in an authentic Thai setting, complete with staff in traditional silk costumes and the gentle sounds of the Khim. The menu features classic, centuries-old recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation. You can also check their menu which you can find here http://enewsletter.dusit.com/dtmn/042017/Benjarong_new_menu.pdf













1 comment:

Unknown said...

That spa room was gorgeous. 90 minutes is more massage than I can take. 60 is enough to regenerate me. I want some of that fried catfish & mango salad. Looks delicious. Happy travels.