Featured post

3-Week Southeast Asian Trip Itinerary!

Viceroy Bali, The #1 Resort in the World I love to travel! I really do! So, for 3 weeks I traveled to Bali (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur &...

Monday 18 November 2019

"The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa", The Most Amazing Beachfront Resort to Stay in BALI!


Ocean Suite, The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa


The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa is located next to the famous Ku De Ta Restaurant and Bar and it's within walking distance to Seminyak Square. It offers a chargeable airport shuttle to and from Ngurai Rai International Airport, a 45-minute drive away. Surrounded by waterways and greenery, Santan Restaurant offers an all-day menu of international dishes. Dining alternatives include Sanje Sunset Lounge and the Pool Bar. And, among their most amazing 103 rooms and villas, it was their Ocean Suite  I chose to stay! 



at the Lobby


Ocean Suite is amazing! a 75 sqm King-sized bed with great facilities rainshower, standalone bathtub, 42-inch TV with Satellite Channels, DVD Player, In-room Electronic Safe, Digital Clock, complimentary tea & coffee facilities, Private Balcony, Bathrobe and Slippers, Kimono, Luxurious Bath & Body Aromatherapy Associates, and amazing jacuzzi bathtub with the access of TV. 


Nice note from GM Michael












nice view from the balcony

nice jacuzzi 


The next day, I had an amazing walk at the beach and pool, and a nice breakfast at Santan Restaurant. The buffet breakfast at Santan Restaurant is amazing! lots of various choices of local and international foods.














Santan Restaurant






My nice breakfast











On my 3rd day, I had an amazing Spa treatment at Kahyangan Spa where I enjoyed their Sauna, Hot Plunge Pool, Cold Plunge Pool and absolutely their Local 60-minute Balinese Massage is a must-try! Not to mention it is so affordable only IDR800,000.00 (US$56).



Bali is such an amazing destination to unwind, and absolutely I enjoyed coming back here. Here's my 2018 trip with friends as well in Bali.






After 3 days 2 nights stay at The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa in Seminyak Beach,  we really had an amazing stay here! And, this resort is indeed the "Best Resort to Stay in Seminyak Area!" And, if you're going to ask me if I will stay here again? Absolutely!

6 comments:

Zumi said...

This is a worth reading article and your insights are impressive.

Cheers!

hotel boutique in bangkok
affordable hotel in bangkok
best budget hotel in bangkok
best hotel in sukhumvit
budget hotel in bangkok
budget hotel in sukhumvit
cheap hotel in bangkok
affordable hotel in sukhumvit
cheap hotel in sukhumvit
suites in bangkok
affordable boutique hotel in bangkok
boutique hotel in bangkok
suites in sukhumvit

James Kung said...

Amazing post!!

Jacob Erric said...

This is amazing! I would try this out. I have experienced this when I had visited Langkawi, Malaysia and reserved my stay in Ambong Pool Villas. It was also quite impressive. Anyway, I'm going to bookmark your post!

Cherokee Inn said...

I really like your blog.Thanks for the post.
Pet friendly Motel in Cherokee

dutchinnandsuites said...

Keep sharing such type of informative post with us.

Anonymous said...

You realize lots about saunas. I like your strategies and views. How frequently does one sauna?  saunajournal.com