Featured post

3-Week Southeast Asian Trip Itinerary!

Viceroy Bali, The #1 Resort in the World I love to travel! I really do! So, for 3 weeks I traveled to Bali (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur &...

Sunday 16 December 2018

"Westin Kuala Lumpur", What an Amazing Luxury Hotel To Stay in Kuala Lumpur!


Westin Kuala Lumpur Premier Room


The Westin Kuala Lumpur offers a fantastic location in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's Golden Triangle! Hosting modern and luxurious rooms, the hotel boasts an outdoor swimming pool and guests can enjoy meals from 5 of the in-house dining options or have a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. Situated within walking distance of The Westin Kuala Lumpur are shopping malls including Pavilion, Lot 10, and Sungei Wang. Featuring warm, earth tones, all rooms are spacious and come with Westin's signature bed. Room amenities include a flat-screen TV and marble bathroom with bathtub and separate glass shower.

Other facilities it the property include a fitness centre. Book an in-room spa treatment or approach the hotel’s 24-hour front desk for laundry services or tour arrangements. Younger guests will enjoy the kids club, which has an indoor playground and a Playstation. Choose from Cantonese cuisine at Five Sen5es restaurant or an international menu at The Living Room. Enjoy a snack and beverage from the poolside restaurant, Splash.

The moment I arrived, warm greetings extended to me and only after 10-minute check-in procedure, key cards were passed to me. The Premier Room was amazing! spacious and spotlessly clean! But before I went to my room, I visited first the Westin Executive Club which is really amazing and sophisticated!



The Westin Kuala Lumpur




Westin Executive Club


Westin Executive Club Privileges
  • Personalised check-in and check-out at the Executive Club Lounge
  • Stay connected with complimentary high-speed internet access in your Executive Club Rooms, Suites, and Executive Club Lounge
  • Complimentary Westin Eat Well Menu Buffet Breakfast
  • Evening Cocktails with Chef's specialties and live cooking station from 6pm to 8pm daily
  • Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages throughout the day
  • Complimentary usage of Business Centre Services within the Westin Executive Club Lounge
  • Complimentary late check-out at the Executive Club Lounge






Premier Room
Elegance and simplicity take on a whole new meaning when you stay in this 42sqm room. Unwind after a busy day in this spacious bedroom featuring the signature Heavenly Bed.









Amazing Welcome Chocolate!















After settling in my room, I went to have an amazing lunch at Prego! The artistic flavours of Italy come to life at Prego. Guests can enjoy a lively show kitchen while feasting on rustic home style Italian favourites, including gourmet wood fire pizzas and homemade pasta in a relaxed and casual setting!









Mushroom Soup
Seafood Aglio E' Olio
Beef Lasagna

Pasta Carbonara


One of the best desserts that I have ever tried! 
Strawberry tart with Strawberry Ice Cream!


And in the evening, I went to have my cocktail drinks and canapes at Westin Executive Club which is Complimentary when you avail the Executive Club!



















at Westin Executive Club during Evening Cocktail 








The next day I had buffet breakfast at Westin Executive Club! And, the food choices were so extensive and well-presented not to mention the food is great!





































For 3 days 2 nights, I also visited their facilities such as pool, fitness centre, 443 Bar and Five Senses







 Bar 443
(443 is the total number of rooms the Westin Kuala Lumpur has)









Five Senses 


After my 3 days, 2 nights stay here at Westin Kuala Lumpur, I really had an amazing stay here. And, if you are going to ask me if I wanted to stay when I visit Kuala Lumpur again? - ABSOLUTELY!


For Future Reservations!
Website

1 comment:

Katherine Mills said...

Tourists can have their short or long stay for their great trip because a wonderful environment in a luxury makes you feel happy.
cheap park and ride Gatwick