Featured post

3-Week Southeast Asian Trip Itinerary!

Viceroy Bali, The #1 Resort in the World I love to travel! I really do! So, for 3 weeks I traveled to Bali (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur &...

Friday 14 December 2018

"The Kuala Lumpur Journal", What an Amazing Hip and Stylish Boutique Hotel To Stay in Kuala Lumpur!


Amazing pool at The Kuala Lumpur Journal


Conveniently located in Bukit Bintang, The Kuala Lumpur Journal Hotel https://www.kljournalhotel.com/ is a retro-inspired accommodation surrounded by specialty bars and shopping centres. This boutique hotel boasts 2 dining options, a rooftop infinity pool, and a fitness centre. Free WiFi throughout and free parking are provided. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, every room is stylishly decorated and includes a 40-inch satellite TV. Guests enjoy ergonomic mattresses and microfibre pillows. Certain rooms have a separate seating area and a Nespresso machine. The en suite bathroom is fitted with a rain shower and premium toiletries.

The moment I arrived, warm greetings extended to me by the staff, and only after the 10-minute check-in procedure, key cards already passed to me. The Deluxe King Room was very nice! Stylishly decorated, this room is fitted with a king bed. A 40-inch satellite TV and a wireless Bluetooth speaker are also included. The en suite bathroom has a rain shower and premium toiletries.


The Kuala Lumpur Journal

































 View from my room in 8th floor



After settling in my room, I went to The Swimming Club at 11th floor and their gym facilities! And, the view from The Swimming Club is so nice! There is a bar which you can actually enjoy your drinks!






















And, at night I didn't miss out to stay and chill at The Swimming Club! And, during my stay, it was an Open Mic so, quite I have heard some locals performed or played their music which I absolutely loved it!







One of the local performed during my stay at The Swimming Club


 Deluxe Room at night!

The next day, I had an amazing buffet breakfast at their restaurant in level 1 at Kedai Kopi Journal!
























 Your other choices of Breakfast menu aside from the buffet breakfast which is Complimentary!




After my 3 days 2 nights stay at this chic and stylish boutique hotel in Kuala Lumpur, I really had an amazing stay! As this hotel is just right in the heart of Bukit Bintang, this hotel offers a "strategic location" but "affordable accommodation" in Kuala Lumpur! And, if you are going to ask me if I wanted to stay again to this amazing boutique hotel? Absolutely!

For Future Reservations
Website

Address
30 Jalan Beremi, Off, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, 50200 Kuala Lumpur

E-mail

No comments: