Featured post

3-Week Southeast Asian Trip Itinerary!

Viceroy Bali, The #1 Resort in the World I love to travel! I really do! So, for 3 weeks I traveled to Bali (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur &...

Thursday 5 October 2017

"Temple Tree @ Bon Ton Resort", The Most Charming & Relaxing Resort to Stay in Langkawi Island, Malaysia!



Temple Tree @ Bon Ton Resort, Langkawi Malaysia!



Langkawi Island, Malaysia, a 1.5-hr travel by plane from Singapore and an amazing beach/island travel destination in Malaysia where you can explore different beaches...Pantai Cenang Beach, Tengkorak Beach, Pantai Tengah Beach, Tanjung Rhu Beach, Shark Bay Beach (Teluk Yu), to name a few and can visit different islands, Baras Besah, Singa Besar, Dayang Bunting and of course, Seven Wells Waterfalls and Langkawi Cable Car. With nice local people, a total getaway destination and relaxing environment, indeed I came back here for third time from Singapore!

Temple Tree Resort http://www.templetree.com.my/, a 10-minute drive only from the Langkawi Airport. With most exquisite Antique buildings of Chinese, Malay, Indian and Eurasian origin, make up this 8 villa hotel.  Each building has, over its 70-110 year old history, created its own heart and soul. And, among their most eclectic, cosy and vintage house rooms, it was their "Chinese House 1" I chose to stay for 3 days 2 nights. 


 Temple Tree @ Bon Ton Resort Video


Upon arrival at Temple Tree Resort, a warm welcome  and refreshing drink, Pineapple Mint Tea offered to me. And, after 5 minutes, my amazing room was ready. Chinese House http://www.templetree.com.my/chinese-house/ that only costs USD$300.00 per room per night during my stay,  is viewed from the 110ft pool, this house is magnificent. Built by a Chinese family in Batu Pahat, Johor and located close to Singapore, this house has been relocated from the furthest distance. This was originally a farmhouse and built approximately 100 yrs ago. Some of the design is thought to have Taiwanese influence. Upstairs is one suite and downstairs is another. Both have large verandahs on 3 sides and wonderful views of the mountains. The decoration of both is very opulent and in Chinese colours of red and black which contrasts with the simple wood walls.


On the way to Temple Tree Resort

Chinese House

View from Chinese House 1 (Level 1 floor)

 Chinese House 1



Living Room



 The Bar


One extra room with two single beds


Coffee and Tea Amenities

Free Use of Sarong


Chinese House 1

 My amazing bed




His & Her Sink with walk-in closet

 My wooden bath tub

with hot & cold shower and wooden bath tub




For full bubble bath experience





Penang House

Colonial House

The Reception (The Straits Club)


In the afternoon, I went to Pantai Cenang Beach where all "it"  happenings and can find cheap foods, convenient stores, good restaurants and bars. But, it was my time watching the sunset whilst eating my hot burger was what I really enjoyed spending time here. Then, came back to Bon Ton Resort to eat my favorite dessert at their restaurant...Sticky Rice with coconut milk, caramel custard, vanilla ice cream, mango, and banana!




Beautiful sunset view of Pantai Cenang Beach

Sticky Rice with coconut milk, caramel custard, vanilla ice cream, mango and banana



Few minutes walk from Temple Tree Resort, you can find the amazing resort, Bon Ton Resort where I also stayed  for 3 days 2 nights in 2015 (link)

Bon Ton Resort







Bon Ton Resort


After 3 days 2 nights stays here in Temple Tree @ Bon Ton Resort...this resort will always be one of my "Top 10 Most Beautiful Resorts in Asia!".  From it's exclusivity to amazing vintage & eclectic houses categories they offer to guests to nice staff. Indeed, this is one of the resorts  I will always love to come back!

You might also like!


https://olympusgirlinsg.blogspot.com/2018/02/12-reasons-why-staying-in-more.html

1 comment:

Jacob Erric said...

Wow! Really amazing Resort To Stay in Langkawi Island of Malaysia. It offers an eclectic, stylish, unique and intimate experience to stay in a resort. With most exquisite Antique buildings of Chinese, Malay, Indian and Eurasian origin, make up this 8 villa hotel. Each building has, over its 70-110 year old history, created its own heart and soul. And, among their most eclectic, cosy and vintage house rooms, it was their "Chinese House 1". By reading your experience I am very much excited to go there on a trip. My friend suggest me to stay there in a hotel with villas and private pools to enjoy my trip.