Featured post

3-Week Southeast Asian Trip Itinerary!

Viceroy Bali, The #1 Resort in the World I love to travel! I really do! So, for 3 weeks I traveled to Bali (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur &...

Saturday 25 February 2017

Stilts Calatagan Beach Resort, An Amazing Beach Wedding Destination!



Judy and Paula's Wedding at STILTS Calatagan Beach Resort on 25 February 2017


It was ecstatic for me to see Paula (Bride) and Judy (Groom) to attend on their wedding yesterday, 25 February 2017 (Saturday) at Stilts Calatagan Beach Resort in Nasugbu Batangas. It was way back March 2016 when I was in London when I invited Paula and her family and Judy to have a day trip in Stilts Calatagan Beach Resort. And, just as I thought...right after their trip, she told me "I want my wedding Ate Vina to be here in Stilts"...and the rest is history! Paula Hufano and Judy Abarquez decided to have their wedding ceremony in Harmony Beach and their reception in Serenity Beach. With 200 guests...beautiful sunset, positive vibe and amazing venue...everything turned out to be "perfect".





















Sealed with a Kiss :)


Girls just want to have some fun at the beach


After the beautiful ceremony at Harmony Beach, we headed to their reception at Serenity Beach just  10-min. walk.







 Beautiful table arrangement























Together with Judy and Paula


And, here are some of the memorable family photos hours before the wedding ceremony!

Sunrise in Stilts Calatagan Beach Resort



Love Cottage










My sister Jonalyn, Matt and my nephew Jaiden














The new Mr & Mrs Judy Abarquez wedding had a splendid, elegant and beautiful wedding and indeed, Stilts Catalagan Beach Resort make it happened.


2 comments:

Pumzy Pumz said...

Congrats to the newlyweds.

Amazing photos, btw.

Drew Watts said...

Aww! This is such a cool sunset wedding. Best lights and decoration ideas are done to impress the guests. I think one of the nearly located wedding venues NYC will be much more reliable for my brother's reception rather than going for outskirts. Guests can be easily managed and also the party supplies. Searching for reputed bakers for now.