Featured post

3-Week Southeast Asian Trip Itinerary!

Viceroy Bali, The #1 Resort in the World I love to travel! I really do! So, for 3 weeks I traveled to Bali (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur &...

Sunday 4 September 2016

Amazing Dining Experience at Banyan Tree Bangkok!


Vertigo Restaurant

I wasn't expecting that during my visit in Banyan Tree Bangkok my dinner reservation at Vertigo Restaurant would be cancelled due to rain. But, since I was there already, I changed my choice to try their amazing Japanese restaurant, Tai Hei Restaurant.

 Private Dining Room in Tai Hei Restaurant






Preparing to cook my Special Kobe Beef

Other guests during my visit


 My Delicious Kobe Beef!

My dessert, Vanilla Ice Cream


After the rain has stopped, I didn't miss a chance to visit the Vertigo Restaurant &  Moon Bar with the amazing cityscape view of the Bangkok City!


 Cityscape View from Vertigo Restaurant at Banyan Tree Bangkok


A lot of dining experiences I tried in Bangkok but definitely, this restaurant is one of my list I would definitely come back!


No comments: