Featured post

3-Week Southeast Asian Trip Itinerary!

Viceroy Bali, The #1 Resort in the World I love to travel! I really do! So, for 3 weeks I traveled to Bali (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur &...

Saturday 30 April 2016

"Ibis Styles Edinburgh Centre St. Andrew Square", What an Amazing & Must-Stay Hotel In Edinburgh!





Amazing hotel in the center of the beautiful city of Edinburgh...as I described this economic 3-star Ibis Styles Edinburgh Centre St. Andrew Square when I stayed here for 3 days 2 nights during my visit in Edinburgh Scotland. Ibis Styles Edinburgh Centre St. Andrews Square is set in a Victorian building and located at St. Andrew Square, where it has a quiet, posh, and perfect location to explore Edinburgh. From the hotel, it's easy to access Edinburgh Castle, National Gallery, Scott Monument, and Edinburgh Waverly Train Station. 



Upon arrival, the staff gave us a warm welcome and for only 5 minutes, we were ready for check-in. And, among all their 103 Bubbly rooms with big beds, big soft duvets, and big comfort, it was their Standard Double Room with Balcony we've chosen to stay that only cost GBP190 (USD$250) per room per night and our stay was amazing.

















With beautiful scenery and its strategic location, I visited the best tourist destinations in Edinburgh.



























The next morning, we had an amazing healthy breakfast which is available from 6:30am to 10am on weekdays, and up to 11am on weekends.


















After 3 days 2 nights stay at Ibis Styles Edinburgh Centre St. Andrew Square https://all.accor.com/hotel/9058/index.en.shtml, I was really amazed by this economic 3-star hotel. Excellent location for all main tourist attractions, excellent service, excellent staff, and excellent room so, if you are looking for an amazing hotel to stay in the heart of Edinburgh, this hotel is what I highly recommend. And, I couldn't wait to come back to this beautiful hotel and be amazed once again, as my stay was really worth it!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!Amazing!Have to be here ! Safe travels.

LISA