Featured post

3-Week Southeast Asian Trip Itinerary!

Viceroy Bali, The #1 Resort in the World I love to travel! I really do! So, for 3 weeks I traveled to Bali (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur &...

Saturday 5 March 2016

"Sofitel London St. James", an Amazing & Exquisite Luxury Hotel in the Heart of Central London!!!



Sofitel London St. James https://sofitelstjames.com/en/ is in a neoclassical building and within a 5-minute walk from both Piccadilly Circus and the National Gallery or located in the heart of Central London where mostly the top tourist destinations are located. Created in a Magnificient Grade II listed building,  and built to house the headquarters of the successful army banking, Cox and Company, later Cox's and King's,  the building was subsequently taken over by Lloyd's Bank. It remained in the hands of banker until Sofitel transformed it into a 125,000 sq ft luxury 5-star hotel. And, among their 183-room hotel accommodations, it was their Premium Luxury Room with King Bed and view that I chose to stay for 3 days 2 nights.









Premium Luxury Room is a 32 m² Overlooking Waterloo Place or Pall Mall, the Premium King Room is an average of 32 square meters with a bathroom containing a separate bathtub and a rain shower.  Guests can enjoy complimentary WiFi, mineral water, air-conditioning, a Nespresso machine and Hermes toiletries. The Room facilities comes with  Minibar, Shower, Bath, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone, Air conditioning, Hairdryer,Iron, Bathrobe, Radio, Desk, Ironing Facilities, Free toiletries, Toilet, Private bathroom, Heating. Slippers, Satellite Channels, Cable Channels, Carpeted, Laptop safe, Flat-screen TV,  Alarm clock, Electric kettle, iPod dock, Wardrobe/Closet, Coffee machine, and City view

















After I settled in my room for an hour,  I went out to explore London with all the most amazing tourist destinations where it's just a walking distance from Sofitel London St. James!

Piccadilly Circus



Buckingham Palace





St. James's Park







The next day, I had a nice buffet breakfast at The Balcon where they serve extensive and amazing foods.














My nice breakfast


After my breakfast and settling in my room, I went to So Spa to have a relaxing 1-hour massage.













After 3 days 2 nights stay at Sofitel London St. James, I really had an amazing stay here, and as this is the first luxury hotel that I stayed in the United Kingdom I am very impressed and indeed, exceeded my expectations! From its strategic location to an exquisite room to an extensive buffet breakfast. Definitely, Sofitel London St. James is an amazing luxury hotel to stay in London.


For Future Reservations!

Website
Address:
6 Waterloo Place St. James's, London SW1Y 4AN, UK
Phone:
+44 20 77472200


You might also like!


"My Amazing  12-Day Trip to Thailand"

https://olympusgirlinsg.blogspot.com/2018/02/12-reasons-why-staying-in-more.html
"12 Reasons Why Staying in a More Expensive Hotel is What You Deserved When Traveling!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

While traveling in the heart of central London, it is good to find the best hotel or place for accommodation or stay. Nice post! compare park and fly deals

Caledonian Escapes said...

Great share. Thanks for the information.
Scottish cottages
https://bit.ly/3oR9cc5