Featured post

3-Week Southeast Asian Trip Itinerary!

Viceroy Bali, The #1 Resort in the World I love to travel! I really do! So, for 3 weeks I traveled to Bali (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur &...

Wednesday 30 September 2015

"Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort", The Best Resort To Stay in Nong Thale Beach, Krabi (Thailand)


Amazing Beach at Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort

Krabi, one of the best beach travel destinations in Thailand, and from my 7-day amazing stay in Bangkok, I traveled to Krabi.  And, among all the nice beach luxury Krabi hotels lined-up on this tranquil & quiet Nong Thale beach, where it's a 40-minute drive from Krabi airport, I amazingly stayed at "Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort" for 3 days 2 nights.

Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort  http://www.anyaveetubkaekbeachresort.com/ is an amazing beachfront 4-star luxury resort along the nice stretch of tranquil & peaceful beach of Nong Thale Beach. This resort has an amazing architectural design, which is totally inspired by the traditions and building structures from countries of Morocco, India, and Thailand.

After 40 minutes drive from the airport, I finally arrived at this amazing 4-star luxury resort, Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort, and only after 5 minutes, my room was ready for check-in.  And, among their nicest 79 Private deluxe, Jacuzzi and Pool villas, I chose to stay at Deluxe Jacuzzi Sea View that only cost THB 4,500 (USD$120) which comes with breakfast.

Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort

Deluxe Jacuzzi Sea View is a 70 sqm. the room that has chic and modernised furniture, a king-size bed, a marble bathroom with a nice rain shower.




Nice LCD TV with International Channels
Nice Rain Shower
Nice Jacuzzi Bath Tub
 Jacuzzi Bath Tub with Great View of Andaman Sea


My great view of the Andaman Sea from Deluxe 


After settling in my room, I had a nice lunch at their beachfront restaurant, and indeed the view from this restaurant was amazing.

 Nice view of the Beach


Crab Fried Rice with Deep Fried Prawn





In the mid-afternoon until sunset, I just chill-out and relax at the beach while surfing the internet since this nice resort has free wifi access to all areas.


Beautiful Sunset 

In the evening, I had a nice dinner again at their beachfront restaurant and enjoyed my Italian spaghetti and of course, their authentic local dessert, Mango sticky rice.

 Italian Spaghetti

 Mango Sticky Rice

After my amazing dinner at their beachfront restaurant, I went back to my room and enjoyed my bubble bath.

 The nice architectural design of the pathway

Their amazing pool at night

Nice Jacuzzi Bath Tub

The next morning, I went to the beach for a walk and explored their facilities, and totally, I find the tranquility here at this amazing beachfront resort.

 Lovely morning at Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort

 A Well-Maintained Beach Front Resort



Lovely morning at Anvayee Tubkaek Beach Resort






Nice Swimming Pool 


After my morning walk at the beach, I had a nice breakfast buffet at their upper deck restaurant that has a panoramic view of the Andaman Sea.










Amazing Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort


After my nice breakfast and chillaxing in my room again, I went for an amazing & relaxing 90-minute Aromatherapy massage at their Spa before I check-out, which I'm so recommending when you stay here.  

If you are looking for a private sandy beach, kid-friendly beach (no big wave), near to Best Island Beach Travel Destinations like Hong Islands (20 minutes by a long-tail boat) and Yao Noi Islands (45 minutes by a long-tail boat), which is very affordable and will give you the best & comfortable stay when you visit Krabi, I highly recommend this hotel. And, it's always cheaper when you book packages directly thru the hotel website.


You might also like!

7 comments:

Jack Albert said...

Nice beach areas and good resorts available here.

Halong Bay Cruises

David said...

I have seen all the beaches in this city. it is very beautiful, who want to visit this place contact with us.

Halong Bay Cruises

Unknown said...

I loved the blog; especially how engaging it was. My favorite part was, by far, the multiple pictures that you used as these gave the blog a more personable feel. I have always enjoyed travel, and I love blogs like this that allow me insight into what traveling to another country is really like. Thank you for sharing your story.

Marci Deegan @ Twin Pine

Caroline said...

Hi! Stumbled upon your blog as I was searching reviews on the Anyavee Tubkaek Resort. I am planning a solo getaway and have my eyes set on this place. Would like to ask how did you travel from the airport to the resort? Do you feel the area is safe for a female traveller? From what I read it seems like there is no town nearby. Are there any activities nearby available? Thanks in advance! Would really appreciate your help!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the information
Dandeli tour packages

Unknown said...

Nice informative post.Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful post.If you want best service you can visit here.
best resort in gurgaon sector 38

Eshaal Khan said...

Nice & beautiful post, especially images you shared of beach vacation resorts. I also agreed about the "Krabi" beautiful beach destination for travel. If you want to visit Thailand, Krabi is an ideal place to stay their minimum 3 days 2 nights. The people of Thailand are polite and friendly and will make your holidays more joyful.

Eshaal
Hawaii Rentals - HTSE