Featured post

3-Week Southeast Asian Trip Itinerary!

Viceroy Bali, The #1 Resort in the World I love to travel! I really do! So, for 3 weeks I traveled to Bali (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur &...

Sunday 28 June 2015

"Boracay", an Amazing Beach Travel Destination in Philippines!



Boracay, Philippines


Boracay...one of the most popular beaches in the Philippines...perhaps in the world, as many times this has been recognized by some of the most prestigious travel websites and magazines especially Condé Nast Traveller as "The Best Island in the World". It was way back 2005, when I first visited this amazing island, since then...I visited it more than 10 times. But, this 2015, I made sure that I have to blog about it.

During my stay, I chose one of the villas at The Sitio Boracay Suites , which is located in Station 1 Boracay Island. Just 5 minutes' walk from Boracay Beach and D'Mall. Offering free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool, it also has an on-site restaurant, The Sitio Boracay, which serves local Filipino cuisine. Massage treatments and a 24-hour front desk are also available. My Sitio Villa costs Php6,000 (USD$110) per room per night for two (2) adults and their cheapest room category is the Standard that can cost only Php2,500 (USD$50) per room per night.


 The Sitio Boracay Suites






Here are the photos of this White Beach Boracay!






Skip the Branded Coffees in Boracay! 
Jonah's Fruitshake is a must-visit food destination in Boracay! since the best fruit shake you can taste it here!

Local food is so cheap here! For only Php260 (USD$5), you can have the whole roasted chicken here!




The most beautiful in Boracay! The Sunset view!


From Manila, you can reach Boracay Island with two (2) airport options...one is via Kalibo Airport which will take 2-4 hrs. journey by road and boat and the other one is via Caticlan Airport, which will only take 30-minute by boat to Boracay Island. In Boracay, a lot of water activities you can also do it here, such as...jet ski, banana boat, parasailing, diving, and more! Just make sure you will be in a group, so, cheaper rates you can avail! And, if you are going to ask me if I still wanted to come back in Boracay Island for the nth time here? Absolutely YES!




No comments: